“Great Tacos!! ”

Speedy Tacos & More
Ranked #95 of 369 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for my last breakfast in Round Rock before heading back home and all I can say is fresh, delish, and cheap. A must go to spot next time in town for sure.

1  Thank VeronicaA44

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I've lived in RR for years and never heard of Speedys until someone recommended it to me. I've been once a week since finding this gem! The owners are so nice and helpful and the food is delicious!! I ordered their fish tacos and they were fresh made with piles of fresh jalapeños and cilantro on top. I couldn't decide between fried or grilled tacos so they offered to make me one of each. Both were great! I'm also a huge fan of their enchiladas. If you are in the area stop in and try Speedys! You won't be disappointed!

2  Thank kw12345
Reviewed 4 July 2013

My husband is addicted to Speedy's menudo! I like the yummy breakfast tacos. Either way, it was a great find! We now head there most weekends after a run or trip to the gym.

1  Thank Amy-R-Z