“Good place to eat”
Review of Mesa Rosa Mexican - CLOSED

Mesa Rosa Mexican
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

Great salsa. Great guacamole dip. Fresh chips. Good tacos. Good enough attention by the server. I'd go back next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

My daughter took me here for the first time recently, she had raved about it so. It was very good. I had the guacamole enchiladas with the rice and beans, and they were delicious! We also had the chips, salsa, and a side of that amazing stuff Queso! Cheesy goodness right there! Glad to of gotten to try this restaurant while I was in the area.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

This Mesa Rosa Mexican restaurant has been on the TOP of our list of restaurants for family and friends. We all love the food, service and "lovely atmosphere" they have.

Our special is "made to order Enchilada" which has some personal touches by the Chef as per our needs!!!!

Our friends and family all enjoy their food everytime.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

This was my first time at this restaurant. I was pleasantly surprised. The tortilla soup was super delicious! I'd go again just for that. Quick service. Our waiter was soo cute too. Lol. I can't wait to go back to this restaurant. I'd definitely recommend it! :) It was a fun time.

1  Thank Firefly_101
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We usually order a combo Tex-Mex plate. There is a lot of food and usually enough to share with a friend. Fajitas are tasty.