Mesa Rosa Mexican
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I had been to Mesa Rosa before and enjoyed it, that's why I went back. The occasion was my 24th wedding anniversary. My wife and I got there and I wondered if it was closed ( at 4:30 pm). We went in anyway and the hostess told us it was "Happy Hour" in the bar area ONLY and the appetizers were 1/2 price. We agreed to sit there since the place was empty and I figured the service HAD to be good right? We ordered a couple of appetizers which were ample in portions and quality. We drank a toast to our time together and had a good time. I asked for the bill and saw the appetizers were NOT half off during "not so" Happy Hour. When I asked the waiter about it he merely shrugged and said, "That only Monday thru Wednesday" I told him, "that's not what I was told". He didn't seem to care and I wasn't going to make a big stink over a few bucks, so I decided to let YOU FOLKS know instead. I had told him the occasion...not like was looking for a break of any kind...just wanted to tell someone what was going on. ( I was kinda proud of having a good woman for 24 yrs ya know?) We wont be going back at all...ever. Now I know why the parking lot was empty

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Wow! This place was a last minute stop and we had never heard of it before. Environment was great and staff was very friendly. Our waitress was somewhat reserved but still very nice. Food was delicious (muy delicioso)! Salsa amazing!! Good prices too!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We always come back to Mesa Rosa for good tex mex.
We love everything from the burritos to my faveorite, the chicken verde enchiladas.
The service used to be 100%, the management was great.
It has changed in service, and is not as good as it was. But we love the food.

Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

Great salsa. Great guacamole dip. Fresh chips. Good tacos. Good enough attention by the server. I'd go back next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

My daughter took me here for the first time recently, she had raved about it so. It was very good. I had the guacamole enchiladas with the rice and beans, and they were delicious! We also had the chips, salsa, and a side of that amazing stuff Queso! Cheesy goodness right there! Glad to of gotten to try this restaurant while I was in the area.