“Love the curries”

Thai Spoon R
Ranked #53 of 405 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We usually go there for dinner but met a friend for lunch the other day - very reasonably priced and fast.
Green curry and the PAd Thai are my favs.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Funny how we write about restaurants on travels, but forget to write about the amazing places literally right around the corner from home.

Thai Spoon is a standard for us, and the lunch menu is hard to beat. Any of the curries are worth your time.

I usually get my dishes at “medium” spicy, unless I’m feeling adventurous. Medium has just the right endorphin burn for my palate.

If you happen to be in the area and love Thai, this is a great local spot.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

This is a fun place to eat. The food is absolutely delicious. Best wonton soup ever. And the spring rolls are incredible. Prices are reasonable and the service was excellent.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I live nearby and love this place. I can easily place an order online for takeout which is perfect after long nights at work. I'd recommend the Drunken Noodle as it is my personal favorite.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

First time I got the Laab it was good. Ordered it this time and it tasted like sour red onion fish sweat and smelled like vinegar. Waitress insisted I get something else, so I did. Got the bill and she charged for the Laab. I would not have gotten anything else if I knew she was going to charge me for the Laab. Took too long to get the bill and had to leave due to wife's contractions.