“Great drinks”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #8 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Round Rock
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I go to this Starbucks every time I visit the Round Rock Outlet Mall. I love their Hot Apple Caramel Cider! The Baristas are always so friendly and make great drinks.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

One of my favorite places. I love texas because we have so many around and they are all equally good. I enjoy it very much

Reviewed 14 March 2013

This was one of the busiest Starbucks I have ever been to. Amazingly enough, they were super efficient and got our orders done in no time. Kudos to the management for running a tight ship. Free AT&T wifi and all the coffee you can fancy.

Reviewed 26 December 2012

Really like the people there. Customer service and coffee is excellent. My son will walk the 2 miles from our house to get his Starbucks coffee.

Reviewed 29 August 2012

The good thing about Starbucks is you always know what to expect and they always meet your expectations.