“The Best!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

The food is great! Better than the big chain restaurants. Their service is great as well. My family and I have been many times and never had a problem. The prices are fair. We stay on a budget and I've never gotten the check and my jaw hits the table.

3  Thank Alan H

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We went out to Valentino's on a Friday night so we had to wait. But it wasn't long, about 20 minutes. She had a fish dish, I think Halibut, but they gave her the menu version rather than the special. That cost her, her beloved artichokes. But she said it was very good. He had the clams in linguine, Also very good. Service was a bit slow but they were very busy. Also we ranked this place as the noisiest of the ones we had been to lately. Mistakes and noise aside you are going to love the food at this restaurant. Good wine list also.

2  Thank Fred M
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Val was originally at Luiigi's in Rockwall, so some of the dishes will be familiar, but with nice "tweeks" to the sauces (and dish names). Service is always top notch and food is served in a timely manner. The place is rather small, and sometimes there may be a short wait during peak weekend and dinner hours. The garlic rolls, fresh salads and pasta dishes are always a hit with us. Prices are quite low for the delicious quality and nice portions of food that you get. This is one of our regular night-out stops!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I frequent this restaurant for excellent Italian dishes and low prices. The owners take lots of pride in what they make and do. My co-workers go their quite often for their lunch specials: salad, unlimited rolls, entree for about $6. Just a great place. Parkings gets a little light at times.

2  Thank Rio O
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We are fortunate to have one of the best Italian Restaurants in North Texas right here in Rowlett!
Valentinos Ristorante here on Lakeview Parkway is the real deal folks! I have gone virtually through the entire menu, been there on alternate days and times, i have been there way more than they give me a chance to tell you in this review,and other than having a hard time getting a table on weekends, never, never, disappointed!! Fact ! You have to try it here. no words can describe the vibrancy of this place!! Once inside it is like you stepped into a bistro in Milan!! Anything on the menu is a home made, fresh, item and the Garlic bread knots are crazy good with some marinara to dip in!! Try It! Call me i will go with you! <"))><