“Very nice hotel, the owners made it great”

Weston Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Rusk
Reviewed 14 March 2013

The owners have been very accommodating and gone out of their way to help with every request. The rooms are clean and spacious compared to what I'm used to and the rate for staying long term has been very affordable. Going back to stay for another five weeks for work and actually looking forward to staying there. I hope the next motel the crew stays at is this clean and has the flatscreen tvs.

Room Tip: The rooms in the back were quiet and my room 119 was large and had a double sink if traveling with f...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Bhavik P, General Manager at Weston Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

Thank you very much for staying with us again, and for taking the time to share you comments. We are glad you were happy with service you received from our team. Your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 7 February 2013

My stay at the Weston Inn and Suites was great. My family, (The Session) is from Rusk and I remember when this hotel was under a different management team. The new manger has made a lot of new improvements for the hotel. The new amenities have added a like home accommodation. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly. I look forward to my next stay with the Weston Inn. Veronica Gail

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family

We are so glad that you were pleased with your room and the amenities we offer. It is our goal to provide clean rooms and great service everytime! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip!

Reviewed 1 February 2013

I travel for work a lot throughout the year often for months at a time in one area. In all of my travels this is the best place I have ever stayed at. The GM Bhavik and Kaye were the nicest and most accomodating staff I have ever met. The rooms were newly remodeled and updated, very clean housekeeping service, the bed was comfortable. I couldn't find anything wrong with the room, service, or staff if I tried. If you need to stay in Rusk, or any surrounding area for that matter, stay here. It is definately worth it. 5 stars! 10 out of 10. 2 thumbs up!

Room Tip: Just show up and ask for a room
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Thank you Mr. Owens for letting us know about your recent stay! It was our pleasure to serve you and provide you with a great value! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 26 November 2012

Room where clean, Heater worked great, friendly sevice. I also noticed they had a new flat screen TV in my room. The pool looked clean and secure. I will use this Hotel on my next visit to Rusk which will be soon.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Bhavik P, General Manager at Weston Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2012

Dear Paul R,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Great to hear that your overnight stop was a good one at our Weston Inn & Suites! As you know, there are many components that make up a great stay and I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed yourself at our property from start to finish. Thanks again for your detailed review and we'd love for you to see us again on your next trip through Rusk!

Reviewed 3 September 2012

I enjoyed staying at the Weston Inn & Suites. They had friendly staff & a clean room. They just finished remodelling some rooms and the new TV's were nice. Had a great view of the pool and was able to relax and enjoy good sleep. We will be coming back to this hotel!

Room Tip: Very easy to find, great location (close to grocery store, fast food & campground) and nice pool...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Bhavik P, General Manager at Weston Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2012

I am so pleased to hear your wonderful comments about our staff and service! It is important for me to hear first hand, from the guest, how we have affected your stay. As your home away from home, it is very important for us to make you feel comfortable and I am delighted to see we achieved that. We continueing our renovations,so when you return you will see a refreshed hotel! As always, we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Rusk!

Reviewed 27 August 2012

Our home had recently burnt so we stayed at Weston Inn in Rusk Texas until our new house was built. We stayed at this hotel for a little over 4 months. We had a room with a small kitchen & a regular room....both were great! Its a very clean, nice & a quite place to stay. My kids loved the pool, & the beds are great too...Really missed my bed from the hotel after I got home! They were making updates to the hotel while we were there. Just painted the outside & started working on the rooms....nice place! The staff is GREAT, very friendly & very helpful!!! I would highly recommend this place to everyone. We really enjoyed our stay there! So if you need a nice, clean, quite place to stay with great staff......Weston Inn is your place to stay!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Bhavik P, Manager at Weston Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to hear your stay was a great one. It's great to hear the kind remarks regarding our great staff and our service. I will be sure to pass them along. We are going to miss your sweet girls & your company.
As always, we look forward to seeing you again.
Thanks again and look forward to your next visit to the hotel!

Weston Inn

Reviewed 23 July 2012

I came to Rusk to visit friends and chose to stay at Weston Inn. It was very quite, clean and peaceful. Really enjoyed my stay and plan on staying here again. The room looked freshly painted and was told that this motel is under new management and will be making some updates to the decor. The staff was very helpful to my needs.

Room Tip: Stayed on the second floor on the back of the motel so didn't even hear road traffic.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Denise B

Thank you for your kind review. I am very happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thanks again and look forward to your next visit to the hotel!

Bhavik Patel

Been to Weston Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!