“Ya' Gotta Love made from scratch!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Joe's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Saginaw
Cuisines: Pizza
Dallas, Texas
“Ya' Gotta Love made from scratch!!”
Reviewed 26 January 2013

I found Joe's by accident, and being a bit of a pizza-holic, I had to give them a try. I was definitely not disappointed, fresh ingredients, skillfully made, excellent friendly customer service, warm atmosphere! Awesome place to go back to time and time again! Keep up the great work!!

• Visited December 2012

“BEST PIZZAS, CALZONE, STROMBOLI, with a wonderful array of other menu items.”
Reviewed 24 December 2012 via mobile

This family run business provides an ample selection of numerous dishes. Friendly, clean, great service. If you feel the service is slow, I am certain it is because they are busy and the place is full! I have NEVER had any problems, except that.I am stuffed.

Saginaw, Texas
“At least once a week!”
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Gotta have our Joe's at least once a week! We love their food! The service is always personal and great! They make us feel like part of the family! I watch with other guests too...seems like they all have the same feeling! Can't tell you what makes us come back their amazing food or great service, but whatever it is...we have never had bad of either one!!!

• Visited July 2012
Haslet, Texas
“Excellent pizza in a strip mall setting”
Reviewed 29 May 2012 via mobile

Joe's Pizza and Pasta tends to vary from location to location but this one is definitely a great location.

I almost always get the X-Large special and take it home but I have on occasion eaten there. When I have the server is always very sweet to me and the kids.

The owners/management are typical New York service...don't expect them to strike up a conversation about the weather or life in general. Order and move along.

I highly reccomend the pizza.

Fort Worth
“Always Good”
Reviewed 8 January 2012

We usually call in and take ours to go, and the Pizza, and Chicken Parmesan is always very delicious. Friendly staff.