“Arrogant Manager/Owner”

Good for: Child-friendly
Fort Worth, Texas
“Arrogant Manager/Owner”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

XL pizza - I called this pizza place before going to find out the price of their pizza. I was told the price of $11.50 for an XL with one topping. So I took my family up for what was supposed to be a special night. We live on food stamps and need assistance after losing my job and being unemployed. So funds are extremely tight and therefore we don't normally go out to eat. But when we got there, we were told that the price I mentioned was only for carry-out, something Danny neglected to tell me on the phone. I asked if they would honor the price this one time since I was not told, and Danny said no, it was for carry-out only. The price of an XL cheese without toppings was $12.00, so we got that instead. When I left to pay, Danny asked "how everything was." I said "the food was good, but the management was horrible." He again asked "so the food was good?" I repeated, "the food was good, but the management was horrible." Danny said "I'm sorry" and continued to check me out and not care why. I told him why - that I was quoted a price on the phone that he didn't honor. He said again "I'm sorry," but did nothing except continue to ring out the charge for the $12.00 pizza. I said "you're not sorry or you'd do something to fix it." He again said, "I'm sorry." I again said, "stop saying you're sorry - you're not sorry or you'd do something to fix it and honor the price."

Bottom line. This guy could care less about making a 50 cent adjustment to keep a customer happy. When I left, I heard him yell out to one of his regular customers he knew by name "Hey so and so, how are you doing?" as if he needed to have his ego stroked knowing he just stuck it to a family. I will never return there and will tell others not to eat there as well. The service industry is no longer the service industry when they can't even make it right for the customers. Take your business somewhere else that proves they value their customers, rather than the almighty dollar.

• Visited October 2013

“Consistently delicious:)!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

I've been eating at joes for awhile, it's always good, we always "make" our own pasta, we'll call in to have them make a spicy pink sauce fettuccini with grilled shrimp, and guess what? They never have a problem.. They have great customer service, also if your a simple person just get the pizza or Stromboli! Also they're house dressing is SO GOOD.

• Visited August 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Ya' Gotta Love made from scratch!!”
Reviewed 26 January 2013

I found Joe's by accident, and being a bit of a pizza-holic, I had to give them a try. I was definitely not disappointed, fresh ingredients, skillfully made, excellent friendly customer service, warm atmosphere! Awesome place to go back to time and time again! Keep up the great work!!

• Visited December 2012
“BEST PIZZAS, CALZONE, STROMBOLI, with a wonderful array of other menu items.”
Reviewed 24 December 2012 via mobile

This family run business provides an ample selection of numerous dishes. Friendly, clean, great service. If you feel the service is slow, I am certain it is because they are busy and the place is full! I have NEVER had any problems, except that.I am stuffed.

Saginaw, Texas
“At least once a week!”
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Gotta have our Joe's at least once a week! We love their food! The service is always personal and great! They make us feel like part of the family! I watch with other guests too...seems like they all have the same feeling! Can't tell you what makes us come back their amazing food or great service, but whatever it is...we have never had bad of either one!!!

• Visited July 2012