“Best Hotel Ever!”
Review of Days Inn Salado

Days Inn Salado
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Salado
Reviewed 1 March 2014

The owner and his family are exceptionally nice and courteous. I am a state employee and stayed at this location for over two weeks. I was greeted with a smile each morning and each night was asked how my day was. The rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable to sleep in. If you are looking for a place to stay, I would highly recommend staying here. I am going back for a third week!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwtony, General Manager at Days Inn Salado, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed here overnight on a short business trip. The beds were oh so comfy and rooms very clean. Even though it was next to the highway I could not hear any road noise at all.

The family that owns this franchise were amazing, welcoming, nice people!! Highly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2014

Thank You so much this this great review.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Whenever I'm visiting family in the area and there's a "spillover" of people into a motel/hotel, I choose this one. It's totally comfortable, quiet, pleasant, and more reasonably priced than the others nearby. My only complaint is that the room is a really awful shade of yellow. Not at all pleasant. I don't intend to write a review every time I end up in this place, but I reiterate that I travel some bit with my work and this is as good a choice as I've got in the area. You should try it.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda T
bwtony, General Manager at Days Inn Salado, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Linda,Thank You for reviewing our hotel.We will look forward to see you again.

Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

I reserved 2 rooms and checked in. My room was clean and had a very comfortable bed. We were not able to check on the 2nd room as my granddaughter became ill and they had to return home. Unfortunately we couldn't get a refund for the unused room as it was past the cancellation time.
My wife and I found the breakfast a little lacking. Not a big selection. We decided to take our orange juice and go eat at a fast food place on our way home.
It took us a little longer than normal to check out as there was no one on the desk and no bell to summon someone.
Overall, not a bad stay. Just a few things they might do a little more effectively.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
bwtony, General Manager at Days Inn Salado, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Sorry for any inconvience you had with our hotel.Thank You for this review and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Stayed at the Best Western near parents house for the holidays. Hotel was very nice and clean. Bed was wonderfully comfortable. Breakfast area was a little small but food was very good. Staff was excellent and very helpful. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwtony, Manager at Days Inn Salado, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Thank You,Rodney for reviewing our hotel.Hope to see you again when visitin Salado,Tx

Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

I did not care for this hotel. It was difficult to get in and out of the parking lot. Only one way in or out. The towels were all dingy and dirty looking and smelled of incense or curry. Mold around shower head and the wall was rotting away. Spider above the door complete with Web and eggsac. Staff was very friendly. Best Western Plus is supposed to have upgraded amenities and decor and I saw none of that.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
bwtony, General Manager at Days Inn Salado, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

We appreciate you staying with and we are very sorry.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Me and my husband stayed here we were over charged for a room that we did not get The furniture was broken we had no sheets for hide away bed we had to ask for towels . We were very very disappointed. The TV reception was bad and we had no WIFI Wont be going back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank stephanie j

I appreciate you staying with us. Sorry for inconveniece.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Salado
Holiday Inn Express Salado-Belton
Inn at Salado
Inn at Salado
#6 of 12 in Salado
Baines House Inn & Gallery

Been to Days Inn Salado? Share your experiences!