Holiday Inn Express Salado-Belton
US$74
US$64
  • Breakfast included
US$68
River Forest Inn(Belton)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$113
US$63
Studio 7 Harker Heights(Harker Heights)
US$61
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnice hotelfree breakfastthe breakfast areagreat roompancake machinea pet friendly hotelthe noise levelwould stay here againbeds were comfortablechecking instayed one nightoff the highwaybiscuitsdesk clerksteaklindahie
Reviewed 4 October 2011

We have stayed here several times in the past and had wonderful experiences. But this was something else again, We arrived about 5pm Friday night. The water pressure was so low you could not take a shower. It just kind of dribbled. There was no hot water at all. The problem was reported that night by several guests. Maintenance was not called until after six pm on Saturday evening. The problem continued into Sunday morning. Guests were told the breaker went out because too many people were trying to take shower. On top of that,the lady that cleaned our room stopped midway through. The complimentary breakfast was way past its' sell by date. The pool was filthy, and the keys didn't work correctly. When guests asked to speak to Sunny the owner, he reused to talk to anyone on the phone, refused to give us his number, and refused to come to the hotel. It was very upsetting. I'm not sure I want to stay here again

Room Tip: Whenyou make a reservation, make sure they have hot and cold running water.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sophia_st_claire
Darlene R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Salado-Belton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2012

We truly appreciate your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. We truly apologize for your difficult experience and that it was not handled more appropriately. What actually happened was that for some reason one leg of our three phase electrical power was knocked out causing us to lose power to the water heater. We were expressing the urgency of the situation to the power company, but the repair was not a quick process. Please come and see us again. We truly hope that was a once in a lifetime experience for you and for our location. It has never happened before and has not happened since. We sincerely value you as our guest, and would love to have you stay with us again. Thank you for your honest review.

Reviewed 26 July 2011

I travel frequently and stay at this hotel as it is very nice, clean, and comfortable. I recently called the hotel directly to check availability and was asked what type of room I wanted. I said smoke free and a great air conditioner! Jennifer Marburger took my reservation and actually set the air conditioner in my room so that it would be cool when I arrived. No one has ever taken the initiative like Jennifer did! I will definitely route my business plans where I can stay at the Holiday Inn Express Salado!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2011

I was very impressed by this hotel. It's only a few years old and you can definitely tell it's new. The lobby was beautifully decorated and the rooms were very clean and quiet. We only stayed one night so we did not use the pool. We had a view of it from our room though and it looked really nice. The staff was polite and the breakfast was good. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2011

The staff members were great. We had one minor problem, and within literally two minutes, the person who answered the phone, Mary, came to the room to see what the problem was, went back to the desk, and had the situation corrected. She was very professional and efficient throughout our two-day stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2011

I have stayed here a couple of times in the last year and it is nice. However, the first time I stayed here the price was reasonable, but the second time it really escalated. .The first time it was $80.00 and the second it was $122.00 I am sure it was because we made our reservations the same day, but that reeks of a lack of integrity. I am a Priority Club member, but this makes me want to rethink that.

The place is very clean and beds are comfortable, breakfast is okay, front desk service was slow on checkout. Parking area was a little dark and hard to get into at night. Internet service was a little slow.

All in all a nice, clean place to stay, but it is not worth $122, but is it worth $80.00.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends