“Great Place”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Salado
Henderson Texas
“Great Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2008

My husband and I stayed there about a week ago and we were very pleased with the hotel. Room was very clean and sheets were high count. We will stay there again, very much enjoyed the town of Salado.

• Stayed March 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2007

I came to the area to visit family, my family suggested I stay in the new Holiday Inn Express. BIG MISTAKE! The entire housekeeping staff speaks only spanish and getting service from the front desk was impossible. My room was not cleaned the entire stay, even after two complaints noone came to clean or even offer me fresh towels. The front desk staff took 20 mins to check me in and the lady said she was the General Manager! Noone seemed friendly nor efficient. I suggest more training before this hotel is allowed to operate. Then to top off my expierence in Salado they overcharged me by $30 a night! HORRIBLE!

• Liked — The pool
  • Disliked — No hot tub
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled with family
West Milford, NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2007

My family and I traveled to the unlikely spot of Salado, TX to visit other family who live down near there. I booked this hotel because it seemed like they were the only place with a completely separate bedroom available.

We got down there and were surprised by the beauty, the service, the breakfast, the wireless internet, the great pool, great room, and friendly town.

We plan on going back again. Even if we didn't have family down there, I think we'd want to check this place out again. If you need a getaway to relieve stress... this is the place! Check out Johnny's steaks and bbq while you're there. SO good!

• Liked — everything
  • Disliked — the pool was a little cold, that's all!
  • Stayed April 2007, travelled with family
4 Thank steve122501
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salado
Days Inn Salado
Hampton Inn Temple
#1 of 24 in Temple
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Temple
Stagecoach Inn Motel & Conference Center

Been to Holiday Inn Express Salado-Belton? Share your experiences!