Five couples in our car club planned a trip to salado the weekend of July 11th and we chose holiday inn instead of a b&b. the rooms are large and beds very comfortable. They have a wonderful breakfast each morning which is fresh, warm and the girls who prepare the breakfast are very attentive to keeping the food replenished and kept the serving area very clean as well as being attentive to the guests needs. I found all the employees to be very friendly and helpful. Holly and Linda helped us the most since they were on duty. Holly is so sweet and went above and beyond to make our stay very enjoyable. She always had a smile on her face. Linda was very helpful and went above and beyond as well. I worked with Linda on making the reservations for us and she was very accomodating and when we all checked in it was a smooth process. We ate dinner in the coffee room one evening and she got it all ready for us with plates, napkins and turning the lights on. We would definitely stay at this holiday inn again. This hotel has a wonderful staff and other hotels could learn something from them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites of Salado-Belton is conveniently located off of Interstate 35. This rural, smoke-free hotel property is a quality, practical choice when traveling through Central Texas. Lodging at our location puts you in a close proximity to the communities of Salado, Belton, Temple, Harker Heights, and Killeen. Salado-Belton, is a constantly growing area and home to many historic attractions, businesses, universities, and outdoor fun. Some of which include the Bell County Expo Center, Wildfire Ranch Arena, Fort Hood Army Base, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, Texas A&M- Central University, and the beautiful Lake Belton and Stillhouse Hollow Lakes. The Village of Salado was once a part of the old Chisholm Trail and is now known for its antique stores, boutique shops, and colorful history. Whether you're visiting for business or leisure, our hotel will meet your needs. You can expect a good night's rest in our cozy triple-sheeted beds and then start each day with a cinnamon roll from our complimentary hot breakfast bar. The fitness center and customized outdoor pool area will help you relax during your stay. As if this weren't enough, we also offer a 24 hour business center, three meeting spaces with accommodations for up to 100 guests, free Wi-Fi, and audio/visual equipment to ensure that your next event is a success in Central Texas. Pets are welcome with an additional $25.00 fee, per pet/per week up to 3 pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Salado-Belton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Salado Hotel Salado
- Holiday Inn Salado
- Holiday Inn Express Salado-Belton Texas