We have been here several times over the last 20 years, but this was the best experience. We stayed in a room by the pool that had a king size bed. The room had a table and a small desk. It had been remodeled and was very clean.
The staff was excellent. They turned on the hot tub and gave it a cleaning while I was taking a walk even though I was the only one using it. Everyone that we dealt with was pleasant and helpful.
We ate at the Cafe diner on the property for breakfast 2 times. It is a local hangout and the food/service was excellent.
The only problem we had was with the WiFi it did not work very well the first night and was a slower than what we are use at home.
The hotel is within walking distance of most of Salado's attractions. This was our best experience at the hotel in several years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is centrally located right off exit 284 off I-35, just minutes away from the Bell County Expo Center, Killeen-Fort Hood International Airport, Scott and White, and Fort Hood. If shopping is your pleasure, the antiques, fine art, jewelry and shopping will keep you busy while in our Village.Our conference center offers over 5000 square feet of meeting space. We offer full service catering menu along with audio visual for all your meeting needs. Wireless Internet is available for our guest while they stay at our Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Stagecoach Inn Motel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stagecoach Inn Motel And Conference Center
- Stagecoach Inn Hotel Salado
- Stagecoach Hotel Salado
- Stagecoach Motel Salado
- Stagecoach Inn Motel & Conference Center Salado, Texas