Hampton Inn San Angelo
US$114
Home2.com
US$105
US$100
Residence Inn San Angelo(San Angelo)
US$146
US$140
Residence Inn
WoodSpring Suites San Angelo(San Angelo)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$101
Travelocity
All reviewsindoor pool and hot tubplace to staybreakfast staffthe looptexas roadhouseroom was spotlessbreakfast itemsin townnice hotelthe breakfast areaconvenient locationgreat customer servicefree breakfasta great staybusiness triphot breakfastyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We always travel to San Angelo in October for the annual steer roping, this year there were 7 couples and the accommodations for such a large group were great. Everyone from Grandad to our 16 month old grandson had a great time, thanks to the accommodations at the Hampton.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I usually stay at the Hampton Inn when I visit family in San Angelo and I am never disappointed. Currently, the town is being blessed with an oil boom, so rooms are difficult to find and pricier than usual. But the service and crew at the Hampton make the stay worth the rate you will pay in San Angelo.

I especially enjoyed the very tasteful Autumn decorations in the dining and reception areas. And Gabby - what a great breakfast hostess. Reminded me of a beloved aunt - Really!

As usual the rooms were beautiful and clean with the MOST comfortable beds anywhere, the bathrooms stocked perfectly and Connor at the front desk was a joy!

Keep up the good work Hampton San Angelo!

Room Tip: I really appreciate the fact that Hampton in San Angelo is reducing their carbon footprint and turning off the in-room refrigerators. Thank you for placing a sign reminding the guest they are off.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We have stayed at this hotel for many years when we've been in San Angelo, TX and always found it to be comfortable and well run. Our room was spacious, clean and quiet. The staff was always helpful and we loved the breakfast - especially the waffles you make yourself. Also -- I loved the hair dryer in our room. I would buy one like it if I could find one!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2013

My family and I had a wonderful stay at the San Angelo Hampton Inn. I asked about a Steakhouse by the name of Lowake. Not only did they say the food was great but they also printed out directions. I will visit again very soon.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2013

The room was clean and comfortable. It was an enjoyable stay. We were there for a high school reunion and the Hampton Inn was rated #1 by AAA. I did find the pillows to be somewhat uncomfortable. They were hard and it made it uncomfortable for me to sleep. The breakfast was excellent the next morning and if I were returning to San Angelo I would stay at the Hampton Inn again. I found that the prices for hotels in San Angelo are quite expensive. The Hampton was one of the highest priced, but it was very clean and that is very important to me. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends