“very nice”

90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 270 helpful votes
“very nice”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I have seen many murals all around the world. The biggest in San Angelo (I put a picture of it here) is very nice. It is the one that I prefer. The others are very nice too but they are smaller. This artist is very talented. There are many nice restaurants and some of them are very original. Unfortunately, I could not try them all. We loved San Angelo. We stayed 5 days and we really liked the atmosphere. People are very nice too.

Visited May 2013

Green Valley, Arizona
215 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 484 helpful votes
“Hard to Find”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

The Visitor Center had a brochure listing 11 sites including one at the Visitor Center (there is not one there according to the staff) but showed ony 8 sites on the map without giving street locations or titles. I found five but would have liked a list of the title and exact location of each. My favorite was the one honoring the Wool and Mohair Industry. I did get a chance to see the Historic District and Downtown as I searched for murals.

Visited April 2013
Kansas
7 attraction reviews
“Fantastic murals”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

The murals in San Angelo are wonderful. Each mural tells a story about the history of the city and west Texas. I recommend spending a day just wandering around downtown enjoying the murals, the "Sheep on Parade", and the Concho River area. The downtown area is a delightful treasure, best enjoyed slowly.

Visited March 2013
San Angelo, Texas
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“You Always See Something New”
Reviewed 22 December 2012

I'm always amazed that I see something new and different each time I visit one of the many murals in Historic San Angelo. Not only do they continue to add a new mural every few years the ones that have been here have so much detail that something new catches your eye each time you look at one.
The murals add a different dimension to down town San Angelo. If you haven't visited Downtown San Angelo in awhile you are missing out.

Visited December 2012
Austin, Texas
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Excellent artwork!”
Reviewed 18 November 2012

My friends and I had no idea that these murals existed until we stumbled upon them. The artwork is beautifully done and I love the history of the town as told through the murals. We rode our motorcycles around to as many as we could find. I had the best time riding around to find the murals and then getting a close up of each one. Perfect day, and I would recommend checking out this history of San Angelo to anyone who happens to be driving through town or stopping to see Ft. Concho. Beautiful!

Visited November 2012