SpringHill Suites San Angelo
Hampton.com
US$115
Hotels.com
US$107
Residence Inn San Angelo(San Angelo)
US$140
US$107
Travelocity
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham San Angelo(San Angelo)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$71
Priceline
US$104
US$101
Travelocity
All reviewsdesk areatoilet roomsitting arealarge closetpaper platesnice hotelshower areaother hotelspull out couchyogurtwould stay here againthe staff was friendly and helpfulfront desk staffcomfortable bedsenjoyed my stayconvenient locationin town
Reviewed 29 September 2013

A definite surprise for San Angelo. An extremely nice hotel stay with all the ammenities. Staying there again, beyond a doubt. Wonderfully clean room with an extremely friendly, helpful staff. The only complaint I had has nothing to do with the hotel. When in San Angelo, make sure you bring your own supply of bottled water. The city water is horrible. I'm a former San Angeloen, so I do know of what I speak. :)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Lety G, General Manager at SpringHill Suites San Angelo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Hello Susie M,

Thank you so much for kind comments about our staff here at SpringHill Suites by Marriott. It is such a delight to see positive feedback about our property. I hope you had a blast at your class reunion too!

I completely agree with you on the water situation. Luckily, we have a wonderful water softener system installed in the hotel that helps with the hard water, but I still would not recommend drinking it!

Hope to see you back in San Angelo soon!

Lety Garcia

Reviewed 16 September 2013

The grounds, lobby and room were all clean and in good condition. The lobby is very modern and it has kind of a srange curtain coming down from the ceiling. The room was very nice, though a bit crowded with a king size bed, couch and all the other furnishings. The bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows which is always a plus for me. They had a complementary hot breakfast of eggs and sausage which was very good. The problem came when we tried to turn on the heater at night. It would not heat up and would only blow cold air. We decided to cover up and sleep the best we could with all the blankets and report this in the morning. Maintenance came while we were having breakfast and fixed it. When we checked out we expected to be offered a discount but all we got were strange looks when we asked for one due to the heater. They did give us a small discount but made us feel uncomfortable for even asking. Maybe it was out of place to expect a discount?

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank sportstravelerTexas
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Recently our family came to San Angelo to drop off a new freshman student. The hotel was awesome and the staff was above and beyond expections. A special thank you to Kim Workman for the help in getting us to the hotel when we were lost. Kim stayed on the phone with us and got us back on the right path. Thank You Kim!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

Really really appreciate this hotel. Always such friendly accommodating staff. Can do attitude with a smile. So nice & clean - smells fresh. And with this hot weather it is cool! Some hotels you sweat walking hall to your room - not here... You could leave your door open. Cleaning staff so thorough even my husband commented appreciatively. I asked for their names @ front desk so I could tip them! Only complaint we had is that swimming pool water is cold!!!!! But very nice & clean with towels for you.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I Never Review Unless I'm Extremely Dissatisfied Or Satisfied. In This Case I Was Overly Satisfied, The Room Was Impeccable, Complete With A Microwave, Fridge, Paperware For Eating In Room, A Separated Bathroom And Shower. This Hotel Is Gorgeous Is So Many Ways, From The Decor To The Cleanliness. If You Haven't Stayed Here,.You're Missing Out. I Typically Stay At The Hampton Or Fairfield Here InSan Angelo, But I'm Switching To Springhill Exclusively.

• Stayed: June 2013