“Great food!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Carino's Italian-San Angelo - CLOSED

Carino's Italian-San Angelo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Lemoore, California
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

Awesome food and great location! Service was great, nice and clean place to come in and enjoy the food!

Visited February 2014

“Good experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

Went here with a group of 5 for a late lunch. Service was excellent. Food was tasty. I ordered the broccoli parmasian soup and the baked tortellini. Both were very good. Others ordered steak, a burger, spaghetti and meatballs and salad. No complaints. Our waitress was knowledge and attentive to the group without hovering. The restaurant decore was festive and clean. Would go back to this restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food & Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

I would highly recommend this restaurant. I am used to Olive Garden in Ohio and Carino's is SO much better.

Visited September 2013
Austin, Texas
“Good food and great service...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

Recently a couple of my friends and I went to have dinner here. We requested to be seated in the bar area. The waiter was very nice and suggested what we should try. We were all happy with the food and the drinks he made from the bar were wonderful.He was very polite, and that made our trip even better. I believe his name was Duone. We will be going back whenever we are in San Angelo, and hope to get that same waiter.

• Visited July 2013
San Angelo, Texas
“Not my Favorite”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

As a matter of fact, every time I have been here, it has taken either a long time to get waited on or a long time to get my food. It seems as if their waitstaff must turnover a lot, and it seems that they are unknowledgeable and short handed a lot.

The last time I was there I ordered soup and salad. It is nothing like the soup and salad at Olive Garden. I got a small salad and a bowl of soup--no refills were offered. Great place for a diet!

Compared to Olive Garden, I just don't like their food as well, but the biggest turn off here is the service. We are on our lunch hour and you just cannot get in and out expeditiously.

My friends also tell me that they like the food but the service is terrible. I personally would rather have good service first and that seems to make the whole dining out experience better.

• Visited June 2013