“Best cheeseburger in a long time!”
Review of Bo Bo Kitchen

Bo Bo Kitchen
Ranked #51 of 237 Restaurants in San Angelo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 August 2013

My wife and I used Trip Advisor while traveling through San Angelo and as usual, we were not disappointed with the advice and reviews on this application! The restaurant was out of the way but a pleasant surprise. The cheeseburger reminded me of the days when you could get one only like this at a pharmacy counter. The bun was buttered and toasted and the patty was hand made and not preformed by a machine and frozen. Very fresh and not greasy. My wife had the spansh omelette and she enjoyed it as well. We'll be back the next time we roll through San Angelo!

Reviewed 13 June 2013

We love the omelets, the eggs/hash browns/toast, and more. Good flavors, well executed and yummy. The food comes fairly quickly, it's best to get there before church lets out, because then it's crowded. Great for kids and adults. It's a tiny place, so make sure you plan ahead.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

I have to say don't tell Ms. Wilson make it very hot, unless you are serious. She does cook to order. A very good home town place to eat...

Reviewed 21 April 2013

I tried this place for the first time and walked away content. It is a no frills breakfast with generous portions. It is a little diner, so there is not much space. The coffee was excellent and it seems like there were lots of regulars there. The staff was friendly but busy. I would definitely return.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

I took my teen daughter and her BFF here for a lunch of burger for me and breakfast for the girls. I was fine with my meal but then the owner offered us some homemade green chili salsa, oh my goodness I fell in love with the food and my daughter and her friend put it on their eggs and hash browns and they were in love too. The ladies are very nice to visit with and are great cooks. Please make sure to get there early on the weekends as they are filled with lines!