“Friendly Atmosphere”

Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
San Angelo, Texas
“Friendly Atmosphere”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Not the healthiest place to eat, but there are some very tasty things on their menu! Sonia is a fantastic chef with great Korean couisine know how.

Visited November 2013

San Angelo, Texas
“Bad service”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Went for breakfast on a Saturday morning and after waiting 45 minutes and seeing 3 other groups served that came in after our order we left. Paid for the drinks and instead of apologizing for being ignored, the owner yells at the waitress to clear our table. My family has eaten at Bobl's fairly regularly for twenty years and ignored the unclean appearance and numerous flies but no more. Go to Kozy Kitchen or Corner Stop for breakfast. Better service, better food and much cheaper prices.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank David S
Cisco, Texas
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

we looked up "great breakfast" in san angelo and it came up with BoBo's - "rated 5th out of 137" according to the link. WELL, we thought the part about being open on Sunday until 3:00 AND serving breakfast anytime was just what we were looking for. we went for a late breakfast, and yes, it was small and cramped, but that was no big deal. there were 4 of us and we all ordered at the same time. funny thing is, our breakfasts came in courses, it seemed. ???? breakfast isn't supposed to come that way is it??? well, the food was VERY decent - BUT, my husband and my son got their biscuits and gravy first. about 15 minutes later they got their pancakes. shortly after that I got my whole meal. about 10 minutes later, my daughter-in-law got her omelet and then about 10 minutes after that my husband and my son got their omelets. thing is, by this time, their biscuits and gravy, as well as their pancakes were cold. I was done with my meal. HMMMM. nope, we don't like getting our breakfasts in shifts......

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Myrna M
Austin, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stepping Back in Time!!”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

This place is great. Feels like stepping back in time with great portions and the quality you would expect from grandma. The dishes are not pretty like grandmas but they taste great. A little heavy on the butter so not a place to go if you are looking for a healthy low fat organic meal. The service was terrific and the waitress was very accommodating and professional. Great experience. Next time I am in San Angelo I will stop by!!

• Visited September 2013
New Braunfels, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best cheeseburger in a long time!”
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

My wife and I used Trip Advisor while traveling through San Angelo and as usual, we were not disappointed with the advice and reviews on this application! The restaurant was out of the way but a pleasant surprise. The cheeseburger reminded me of the days when you could get one only like this at a pharmacy counter. The bun was buttered and toasted and the patty was hand made and not preformed by a machine and frozen. Very fresh and not greasy. My wife had the spansh omelette and she enjoyed it as well. We'll be back the next time we roll through San Angelo!

Visited August 2013