“Breakfast spot!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bronte, Tx
“Breakfast spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Priced right! Very small, so there is usually a wait, but it is worth it! The owner is so sweet and cooks to order.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ashley B

Corpus Christi, Texas
“You are missing out! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

The food and service are amazing. I have read some other reviews and was very surprised. Yes on a Saturday morning you are going to wait there is only seating for about 20 people but that's the beauty of a mom and pop diner! The lady running the place works hard and makes it right. If you are there for lunch I highly suggest bulgogi beef.

1 Thank Wgavit
San Angelo, Texas
“Friendly Atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

Not the healthiest place to eat, but there are some very tasty things on their menu! Sonia is a fantastic chef with great Korean couisine know how.

Visited November 2013
San Angelo, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

Went for breakfast on a Saturday morning and after waiting 45 minutes and seeing 3 other groups served that came in after our order we left. Paid for the drinks and instead of apologizing for being ignored, the owner yells at the waitress to clear our table. My family has eaten at Bobl's fairly regularly for twenty years and ignored the unclean appearance and numerous flies but no more. Go to Kozy Kitchen or Corner Stop for breakfast. Better service, better food and much cheaper prices.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank David S
Cisco, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

we looked up "great breakfast" in san angelo and it came up with BoBo's - "rated 5th out of 137" according to the link. WELL, we thought the part about being open on Sunday until 3:00 AND serving breakfast anytime was just what we were looking for. we went for a late breakfast, and yes, it was small and cramped, but that was no big deal. there were 4 of us and we all ordered at the same time. funny thing is, our breakfasts came in courses, it seemed. ???? breakfast isn't supposed to come that way is it??? well, the food was VERY decent - BUT, my husband and my son got their biscuits and gravy first. about 15 minutes later they got their pancakes. shortly after that I got my whole meal. about 10 minutes later, my daughter-in-law got her omelet and then about 10 minutes after that my husband and my son got their omelets. thing is, by this time, their biscuits and gravy, as well as their pancakes were cold. I was done with my meal. HMMMM. nope, we don't like getting our breakfasts in shifts......

• Visited September 2013