“Good but not that good”

Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good but not that good”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Heard nothing but great things. Went a few months ago, got enchiladas, not bad. Went again today and totally different. Enchiladas were still good, but the wife decided to try the fajitas. And let me tell ya, $17 for 7 pieces of meat was definitely disappointing. Service was horrible this time around but I'll chalk that up to it being Friday. I'd say good atmosphere, but not worth the value that you get.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Oatsjaws

Kansas
“Good food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Food is good, wait staff are friendly; prices are reasonable; a great place to dine in downtown San Angelo. The swirled margaritas are pretty good too!

Visited March 2013
Mobile, Alabama, United States
“SIMPLE BUT GOOD”
Reviewed 13 February 2013

While visiting family in San Angelo, we ate at Fuentes... We were seated promptly, had good service, and the food was prepared exactly like we asked. IT was good... and I would do it again...

• Visited February 2013
San Angelo, Texas
“Cheese Cake that Never Was”
Reviewed 14 December 2012

My wife and I arrived here at 11:30am. It was not busy when we arrived The waitress (Rosie) was extremely friendly and I had came back to the restaurant at the request of Mr. Fuentes.

I had a experience at this restaurant that was horrible. I do give the fact that everyone has a bad day. On this day he said that they had resolved the problem and the staff on this day was deffinately more friendly.

We ate our lunch and I do have to say the food we were served was very good. I only had a problem that we ordered a piece of cheesecake and I have never eaten fried cheescake before.
It was about 25-30mins later I told them to take it off my ticket, they obliged but I still haven't eaten fried cheesecake. My Dr. would be happy but I wasn't. I will try this place again, however the person that said."hurry,hurry,hurry...." eat and get out seemed to be correct.

I have been told that they are expanding in the near future. Only time will tell.

• Visited December 2012
Silverthorne, Colorado
“Nice independent restaurant”
Reviewed 9 December 2012

While in town for business we found this downtown restaurant. It was one of two nicer places that were not chains. The atmosphere and service we good. Food was good,but not outstanding. $4 for a 22 oz draft imported beer was a great deal.

• Visited December 2012