“Pales In Comparison to New Location”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Staff is all new, inexperienced and not too friendly, maybe they'll improve. Still too slow, too busy and not clean. ALWAYS BOXES! Someone please put away the boxes!

Do yourself a favor and go to the Bryant Location. The manager is sweet and helpful and her staff reflects that & it''s not busy yet.

1  Thank CarrieSuzieQ
There are newer reviews for Starbucks

Reviewed 19 August 2012

I'm going to revise my last review, since every time thereafter, I've had pretty poor service. This is the slowest starbucks known to mankind. I realize most people here are probably not in a huge hurry to get their drinks and get going, but why in the world does it take 10 minutes to order, pay for, and receive 1 drink in the drive through. I've realized that even when no one is in line, it takes foreverrrrr. Drives me nuts. One time this lady in front of me in the drive through ordered like 6 drinks (please go inside people) and they took forever and then the manager came to apologize to her and gave her a free drink coupon. I had my windows down so I was listening to the whole thing. When I pulled up the girl said sorry for the wait (well I only ordered one drink, not 6...). I asked her if I could get a free coupon (slightly joking but not really) and she just starred at me. Yeesh. Hurry up people!! I want my caffeine!!!

3  Thank Kristen M
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Everytime new people are working there.they cannot give you an answer ifbthey are going to bring something that the other Starbucks have.most ofbthe times they run out of pastries .

3  Thank Betty L
Reviewed 2 July 2012

I love love Starbucks and any coffee in general. Apparently this is the only Starbucks in San Angelo. It's good, but not the best I've had. Mocha frapp had an odd taste but still good overall.

Reviewed 11 February 2012

...And it's always good. I received excellent service, and my coffee was delicious!