All reviewsbed and breakfastsilo restaurantenjoyed our stayguest roomsgreat showerwe've stayedsusanpotterygoodiespaintersfreezeraccommodationsrefrigerator
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful time at the The Inn at the Art Center. Jerry and Susan welcomed us with open arms. I was a little nervous when we first arrived but that soon was replaced by a sense of calm. We stayed in the Santa Fe room and was blown away with the shower. I happen to love "stuff" and there is plenty of stuff around, with an array of different cats that just couldn't help but visit with us. The breakfast room was well stocked with food and drink, including beer and wine! If you get the chance to visit this unique place don't forget to enjoy all the artists too. Rodger Allen and his wife were very nice and what talent! We had to make some purchases!!!!!! Jerry and Susan really go out of their way to make sure you have every thing you need. I would give it a rating of 10 if I could. Thank you Jerry and Susan you are the best. Katie and Bruce Bowers

1  Thank Catherine B
Reviewed 4 March 2014

WE have stayed in the Santa Fe Room and the French Room both were comfortable and very nice. Our visits have been on the First weekend of the month so we could enjoy the crafts, music, food and folks at the Arts Center on Saturday. Jerry and Susan have always been available on site during the day. The arts, crafts and music make for a great day and make reservations for dinner on site. Enjoy the patio in the evening or early morning. WE will be back again!

Room Tip: Any of the three rooms are like staying at home...
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I stayed in the Santa Fe room and had a wonderful experience. The room has a comfortable bed, luxurious custom shower, spacious bathroom with good lighting, and small front and back patio areas. You can park just behind the room, and the experience is like staying at a friend's cozy and thoughtfully appointed guest house. The 24 hour "breakfast nook" is a fabulous idea - I not only had fruit and cinnamon rolls in the morning, but also a late evening beer and snack. I'm looking for an excuse to return as soon as possible.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2014

This was our 9 year anniversary and I seen the Inn on their website and called and was able to reserve the Santa Fe room, and Susan was very nice, she showed me to the room and informed me of the private rear entrance to the room, and showed the kitchen area that we were able to use, and it was stocked with just about everything you could need. I was fortunate to be able to see it before my fiance, and when we arrived later to drop off our things, we were able to take in how beautiful the room was, and that started our evening off to a great start. It was very romantic, peaceful. The art work just outside in the courtyard was really romantic to wake up to. I know we most definitely will be staying again and I really want to thank our host Susan for such a most memorable stay, and her husband Jerry was really nice, they told us if we needed anything that they were just a phone call away. And if you happen to bring a computer device,they also offer free WiFi. A hotel room without the high price. A VERY Beautiful couples retreat.

Room Tip: I can't speak for the other rooms, but I would HIGHLY recommend the Santa Fe room if you are looking for a romantic room for couples. It provides a king size bed, a walk in shower large enough to fit 4-5 people. But perfect for 2, The price was reasonable as well.
Reviewed 4 February 2014

What a nice people Jerry and Susan. We feel so welcome when arriving.
The place looks like something we had never seen before !
Our room ... Just Great ! The shower Just Great !

Jerry, thanks for borrowing the TOM TOM cable and we hope to see you folks back again
greetings from Han and Marion