“I will stay here again”

Ranked #20 of 32 Hotels in San Angelo
College Station, TX
“I will stay here again”
Reviewed 19 October 2007

My room was spacious, clean, and included a microwave and refrigerator. The staff was very courteous and helpful. Mary M. who prepared the breakfast and coffee each morning was cheery and friendly. She reminded me of the Mom who wanted all her children to start their day with a good breakfast. AND the breakfast was always good!! - The main hot course was different each day (omelets one day, biscuits w/sausage and egg, gravy and biscuits etc...) plus fruit, juice, yogurt, cereal, waffles etc. What a tremendous deal for a family staying at this nice hotel!
I also want to mention the people at the front desk were courteous, and efficient. I spoke with Albert when I booked my room and he was extremely polite then as he was during my stay.
The location was convenient - near many restaurants, the mall, and I even managed to find "Curves" so I could exercise, BUT I also used the treadmill in the work out room at the motel.
I don't think you will regret staying at this reasonably priced motel!

• Liked — the spacious rooms, the free breakfast
  • Disliked — the room doors slammed if you did not hold them-need privacy drapes to let the natural light in.
  • Stayed October 2007, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
texas
Reviewed 19 March 2007

We went to several Hotels in San Angelo to get rates for a 2 night stay. The best rate of all came from Comfort Suites which was by far the nicest hotel we visited! The San Angelo Inn quoted us an extremely high rate and it was soooo old and dirty! The Holiday Inn on the loop told us the rate would be $119, and we decided to go with Comfort Suites because the rate was only $80 per night and that included breakfast for all 4 of us!! The breakfast was great-- hot and good selection! The room was spotless and the showers were nice & hot! All of these factors don't even compare to the service though.... The STAFF was amazing! So courteous and helpful-- great hospitality!
I highly recommend this hotel!

• Liked — The Staff and the clean rooms!
  • Disliked — they don't accept pets....
  • Stayed March 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank TexasTeri
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 February 2006

This was the most delightful stay in San Angelo, Texas. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. I had the best service and rooms in the whole city.

• Stayed January 2006
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 December 2005

I realize they are new, but that is no excuse for poor service and rude attitude. If you are traveling to San Angelo, save yourself the headaches and the cost to stay here. From check in my husband and I were treated with a "I don't really care" attitude when the non smoking room we reserved was not held for us. We are allergic to smoke.

Nothing is worse than people who do not care. The cost was too high to be treated this way.

Stayed November 2005