Baymont Inn & Suites San Angelo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Motel 6 San Angelo(San Angelo)
  • Pool
Park Motel(San Angelo)
El Patio Inn(San Angelo)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskcookiesunexpected staygreat place to stayawesome staybreakfast was deliciousawesome staffroom was cleanthird floortexas shaped wafflesin townlate checkstaff was very friendly and helpfulmany choicesthe breakfast areavery nice hoteloatmeal
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We arrived at 9 pm,and quickly obtained a room.The cost was exhorbitant-I was quoted $219 for the same room I had for $65 in Indiana.The hotel was very nice,and had a good breakfast,but it was"the oil boom",according to the girl at the desk,that made the cost sky high.I finally got her to come down to $149 dollars,which is ONLY 230% of the cost elsewhere.The place was full of oilfield workers,and their muddy boots were everywhere.It is a very nice,nearly new hotel.I just wish they would pay the employees more,considering the very high cost.By the time we arrived,I was too tired to care.

Room Tip: Again.go to the third floor,in the back,away from the elevator and highway.It's quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Janet H, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites San Angelo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you for your recent comment on your stay here at the Baymont Inn & Suites here in San Angelo. Prices are higher here in San Angelo. . I am glad we were able to accommodate your request for a lower rate.. The demand in the city is driving our rates right now with the oil boom in the area. If ever back in San Angelo please stop by

Reviewed 21 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Janet H, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites San Angelo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Reviewed 21 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Reviewed 2 July 2014

My husband & I had to go to San Angelo Texas on business in May. There are lots of hotels and motels there now because of the oil boom. We chose the Baymont Inn because of it's proximity to downtown and on a recommendation of a San Angelo resident. it is clean and new and modern. The free breakfasts are more substantial than at other hotels offering the same. The staff is friendly. However, the best is their wonderful manager Janet!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Laura B
Janet H, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites San Angelo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Laura, Thank you for your recent review. I am so glad that we were able to meet your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay. I appreciate you writing such a glowing review and please come back and see us. We value our guest and their comments. Thank you once again.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This hotel far exceeds my expectations. Everything from the room to the individuals working here are fantastic. Everyone trys to make your stay a memorable one, which ours is. Even the pool maintenance man asks us if there was anything he could get for us. The rooms are great and well decorated. The parking lots are not quite finished yet, but there is ample parking. The price is probably about right for the area. The standard rooms are 149.00 per night, but they do give a military discount, which helps. The bearkfast is ok, but the woman that takes care of it is fantastic. She keeps the food well stocked and attractive. If we pass through San Angelo again, this will be the place we'll stay.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor on the East side towards the end of the hall away from the elevator, coke and ice machine.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us on your way back from Palo Duro Canyon. I enjoyed speaking with you in the breakfast area, I hope that when you are in the area again you will stop and stay with us. I appreciate your kindness on your review. Come back and see us real soon.