Just stayed 2 nights this week. Lobby floors and room floor was dated and very soiled. I would not take my flip flops off to walk on the room flooring. Walls are paper thin and if you are not on the top floor you can hear every footstep of the guest above you. Very loud as it is next to I35 with paper thin walls. Not worth the money we spent for a queen double suite, $154/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in San Marcos, TX is the perfect choice for discerning guests. The Country Inn & Suites offers business and leisure travelers all the comforts of home and office. Our hotel's breakfast is second to none, featurings five different and equally delicious breakfast zones. Guests can enjoy our heated indoor pool and spa, 24-hour Business Center and state-of-the-art-Fitness Center with free weights. All of our Guestrooms feature high-speed Internet, wifi, cable TV, a microwave, refrigerator and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Marcos, TX reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites San Marcos
- Country Inn & Suites San Marcos Hotel San Marcos