A very good place to stay for the price. Nothing fancy, but clean, good bed, good shower, tv and internet, and quiet enough. Breakfast is not much...so-so coffee and a cold muffin, but if you are going to go eat out for breakfast anyway, that doesn't matter. I recommend this to anyone who just needs a clean, comfortable place to relax and sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You’ve come to the right place for exceptional service and a prime location off Interstate 35 at the gateway to Texas Hill Country when you stay at our Howard Johnson San Marcos hotel near Texas State University.Our friendly 24-hour front desk staff is just waiting to answer questions and tell you about our terrific amenities such as free Rise & Dine continental breakfast, free daily newspaper, free Wi-Fi Internet access, copy service and our guest laundry. Take a swim in our year-round outdoor pool, and cook up a tasty meal in our barbeque area. Non-smoking and handicapped-accessible rooms are available at our San Marcos, TX, hotel. For your convenience, we offer limited room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Howard Johnson San Marcos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson San Marcos Hotel San Marcos
- San Marcos Howard Johnson