“It was just great!”

Howard Johnson San Marcos
Ranked #18 of 32 Hotels in San Marcos
“It was just great!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I only slept here for one night during my Texas road trip. The service is exactly the equivalent of what I paid for. My room was extremely big and I had a super comfortable night. The crew is really friendly and helping. Overall, it was a great experience and definitely recommended!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
kim8610, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson San Marcos, responded to this review, 26 April 2014
Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business and please contact me if I can ever be of assistance.mike p general manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

I recently booked the wrong dates by accident thru Travelocity, and the awesome manager Mike allowed me to change it to the correct date without charging me the fee. That counts a lot for someone like me who is on a very fixed income. Thanks it's that kind of thing that makes me want to come back again.

Stayed March 2014
kim8610, Public Relations Manager at Howard Johnson San Marcos, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Great !! This is Encouraging.
we are Super excited that you had a pleasant stayed with us this is so encouraging ,Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business and please contact me if I can ever be of assistance.Thank You Again mike patel general manager
The Woodlands, Texas
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I have to say I was very happy with my recent stay at the Howard Johnson! The rooms were very clean and the staff were very nice! I recommend anyone in the San Marcos area to stay there! Pets are welcome too!

Room Tip: 202 is the room I stayed in and it was nice.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
kim8610, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson San Marcos, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear mr Ryan,
Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience. Our goal is to create a memorable stay for our guest and we are able to do so with you. Thank you for choosing our hotel and hope to see you again.
sincerely
mike p
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Fellow travelers; I had a change in plans and needed the hotel to make an adjustment to my reservation. A hotel employee named "Cokie" was extremely patient with me. Her kindness and professionalism turned a very bad situation into a good one. I am very grateful to this hotel, and I recommend them to any traveler who wants good customer service.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear mr derick
we are so glad you enjoyed our service and hotel,

Thank you for taking time to write and share your experience about your stay with us. It is our goal to make each guest's stay very comfortable and have them come back again. And we are happy that we were able to do this.
Hope you see you again Next time.

Thanks again,