“New experience”

Ranked #98 of 273 Restaurants in San Marcos
Lincoln, New Hampshire
“New experience”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

We have never taken the opportunity to grab a burger at this chain, but on our way out of town decided to get something to eat on the road and got a whataburger. It was very good for a quick to go meal. The fries were good too.

Visited March 2014

Guadalajara, Mexico
“I love the food”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I never eat before in Whataburger, but I can say now that I will try to find this food everytime that I can in my future trips to San Antonio

Visited February 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
“the reason for the low rating: extremely poor food handling practices.”
Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

I waited for quite a long time for my order and had an opportunity to observe the entire kitchen staff in action. I saw the front end people tossing food to each other to complete an order, dropped it on the floor, pick it up and put it back to use again. they were so busy that everyone had their hands on the food after handling money, opening boxes, Carrying trays, opening and closing the drive thru window ... yuk. the people in the back were filling orders as fast as they could, some without gloves at all, others with gloves that they had used to handle other things besides food. I barely ate any of my hamburger.

• Visited August 2013
Cypress, Texas
“Great burger after day on river”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We had floated on the Comal River and were heading back to Houston via San Marcos and were very hungry. We saw the familiar Whataburger orange and immeditately pulled in. Quite a few other folks must have had the same time as there was a big rush on our visit. We ordered immediately and struggled to find an empty table, but then we did find a few and sat down. It was a mixture of college students and families. Our meal was delivered in about 10 minutes which I felt was a little quick due to all the people. As always Whataburgers are great, but this one was even more scumptious, maybe as we had missed lunch and were really hungry. Great Whataburger with a wonderful staff that handled the sudden rush in stride.

Visited July 2013
“WHATABURGER: WHATAMEAL!”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

The San Marcos and New Braunfels locations are a cut above the rest. The food is consistently good and Whataburger does what it does best, great burgers and sides!

Visited January 2013