“Great atmosphere, great service, reasonable flavor”

Youngs Burritos & BBQ
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in San Saba
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Description: Youngs Burritos & BBQ is a family owned and operated restaurant founded in April 2015. We specialize in authentic pit BBQ and homemade baked goods and desserts. If you're looking for the most tender and moist brisket you've ever eaten, stop in and give us a try.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The people that work here are great. They really make you feel at home. As an added bonus, we stopped in on a Sunday and they featured a very talented Cowboy Singer. The prices are reasonable and food is good. I prefer chopped brisket on my sandwich and they serve a very thickly sliced brisket. Still good, but not my preference,

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I read the reviews first before we got there which was a good idea because I would not have stopped with the outside view only. Let me tell you looks are deceiving. This place is a gem of a hole in the wall that you most certainly should stop at. Some of the best brisket and pork I’ve ever tasted. Sides were good, Cole slaw a tad peppery for my taste but potato salad was on point. Home made Bbq sauce was delish. Owners/staff are so friendly and service was wonderful. Very clean restrooms. Do not pass this place up !!!

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Had read that this was a place with excellent bbq and timing worked out perfectly for us to stop on our way through town. The reviewers that said this were all totally correct! I had straight brisket on plate with no added sauce and it was truly amazing both in meat quality and cook quality. Staff very friendly and all smiles.
Does the outside appearance at first give you some concerns - yes. That has more often attracted me than deterred me and I'll tell you to just get over it. The place is clean and friendly and just plain has great food! Its a must visit!

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Oh my goodness!! The best BBQ ever!! The sweetest lady at the counter to greet you, just like she has invited you to dine with her! Lovely lady and cook!! Brisket burrito all the way with beans and potatoe salad and best fresh iced tea!! My husband had the plate with pulled pork/brisket!! Just fantastic!! Thank you to the 3 sons , husband, and cousin making it the best
BBQ you will put in your mouth!!!
❤️

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We drive over an hour one way to eat at Young's.
Thr food is great, the meat in very tender and moist and the Young family are great people. The remember who we are every time we go in, they give us great service and are very pleasant people who enjoy getting to know their customers. They make you feel welcomed anf like family.
The food is always great and the desserts are even better especially being homemade.

2  Thank Erika H