If you're looking for a convenient clean place to stay, this is it. On I-35, midway between downtown San Antonio and New Braunfels, this Hampton Inn was very clean, but not very quiet. Could have been because a holiday weekend was beginning, but there were a million children and they had no idea how to behave in a hotel. Doors slamming, people shouting at the kids, and people in the pool LONG after the 10 PM pool closing time. Worst thing was that the staff did nothing about it.
Also, the breakfast started out good, but the staff didn't refill things as they ran out, even after being asked to do so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Schertz hotel is located midway between San Antonio and New Braunfels. From the legendary historic landmarks of the Alamo and Spanish Governor's Palace to exploring the underworld marvels at Natural Bridge Caverns, there is plenty to keep you entertained. We offer easy access to I-35, Randolph Air Force Base, downtown San Antonio and a number of family attractions. Get a great night's rest on the comfortable clean and fresh Hampton bed®, and wake up to Hampton's free hot breakfast. Take advantage of free high-speed internet access in each guest room, a handy lap desk and MP3 alarm clock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Schertz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Schertz
- Hampton Inn & Suites Schertz Hotel Schertz
- Hampton Inn Schertz
- Schertz Hampton Inn