Hampton Inn & Suites Schertz
La Quinta Inn & Suites Schertz(Schertz)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$134
US$126
Best Western Plus Atrium Inn(Schertz)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$96
Agoda.com
US$82
US$71
ComfortInn
US$124
Super 8 Universal City(Universal City)
US$49
US$48
US$117
US$113
US$131
US$119
US$67
Best Western Garden Inn(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$93
All reviewsnew braunfelssan antonioqueen suiteeasy accesscomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanwafflesexcellent hotelwould stay here againthe breakfast areanice stayeach morninggreat customer servicegreat place to staygreat roomenjoyed my staybusiness trip
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Comfy bed, nice staff, great breakfast! Had a problem with a loud fridge, but they replaced it right away. Room was quiet and other family members stayed in the hotel and had a similar experience. There were some beatles in the room, but they came and took care of them and gave me a night credit. Overall, it was great, each morning I awoke well rested.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Visiting family in Cibolo and this was the closed hotel. It's on the weird one way side roads along I-35. It was quick and easy to get to from the airport. Beds were comfy and internet easy to use (with provided Ethernet cable - woot!) Room was clean and fresh. The bathroom looked like it had recently been updated with quality tile on the floors and new surround for the tub / shower. Will definitely consider staying here again when visiting our family in Cibolo

Room Tip: Breakfast is quick and easy, but don't miss the coffee in the lobby
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Everything about our stay was excellent, from check-in to check-out. Both my buddy and I took advantage of the Fitness Center. While it is was on the smaller side, it had everything that we needed to get a good workout in while we were in Schertz. The breakfast service in the main lobby was good. I had a couple of Southwest Omelets the one day that we at breakfast at the Hotel. There were lots of food options around the hotel. We had dinner at the Chili's that was right next door both nights of our stay. Other than a strange smell that neither of us could place, we had no issue with this stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Your stay is enhanced at every step. Great and efficient check-in, clean from the front of the hotel to the very back by the pool, wonderful staff to help your every request. The pillows will bring wonderful dreams.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stayed at this location in the past for business travel, but have avoided since as I was not pleased with the location nor the service. That being said, a coworker was staying here so I tried it again.

Check in was quick and efficient, but the first room they put me in was right next to the elevator, on a low floor, facing the freeway….exactly opposite of my profile. After going back down, they did move me to an acceptable location. The rooms have sufficient desk space and free internet though the internet speed was acceptable. The beds were comfortable and the rooms have nice flat screen TV's. Climate Control is acceptable and you can leave the blower motor on for white noise. The rooms were typical Hampton…spacious and well-appointed with a walk in shower but no tub. Plenty of counter top space. Room decoration is modern and crisp. The alarm clock was 1 hour off, but I was able to hit the DST Button to fix that….but Housekeeping should have done that.

The lobby is large with plenty of comfortable seating. They have a two computer business center but I did not try to use them. The pool looked nice for a small limited service hotel. The included breakfast in the morning is typical Hampton. Cut fruit, pastries, "hockey puck bagel eggs" potatoes, juice, milk, and coffee. They also have the much appreciated Hampton Grab and Go bags. (Special K bar, water, fruit) You have many dining options about a five minute drive away, and there is a Chili’s right next door.

This hotel has picked up their game since I last stayed here. That being said, I am not a fan of the location in Schertz…..just an area I do not like staying….feels too industrial. I feel that you can get better options downtown, or over on Gold Canyon for the same or less money. That being said, I cannot fault he hotel for their location, so I will give them a 4* as the actual hotel is performing well.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business