“The place to stay”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Schertz
Sugar Land
“The place to stay”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Great Place to stay, the facility is extremely clean and everyone is very helpful. I don't know of anything that they can improve on. The indoor pool and whirlpool was very clean and enjoyable, the fitness center is always open and working. The breakfast is hot and good the coffee is hot and good.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Yogi U, General Manager at Best Western Plus Atrium Inn, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 210-651-4100.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Spring, Texas
Reviewed 4 October 2013

This hotel was a good deal and the location was prefect. Down the street from hotel is the Natural Bridge Caverns and the Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch. San Antonio from the hotel was only about 15 minute drive. If you are in the mood to shop the outlets are a short drive away also. Overall the hotel was great and the free hot breakfast was good.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Schertz, Texas
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I have lived across the highway from this hotel for nine years, but no one I knew ever stayed there until I booked it for my parents' stay during the time of my son's high school graduation. I believe that it was renovated shortly before their stay, and it became a Best Western rather than just the Atrium Inn.

For their stay, it was clean and the staff was awesome. I would book this hotel again without hesitation for anyone else visiting me from out of town.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

Cobleskill, United States
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Hotel was beautiful. Updated, clean, sharp. Off of main highway, hardly heard noise. Nice pool and hot tub. Included breakfast was great. Coffee available 24 hours day. Staff Helpful in all ways - Professional, friendly, considerate. Many stores, gas stations, restaurants of all kinds (McDonalds to Texas Roadhouse, etc...) I will stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Santa Fe, Texas
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Stayed 2 nights. The room was very clean and the location is very convenient. The service staff is very friendly and the breakfast is fantastic. Beds and pillows are very comfortable. If your hair takes a long time to dry with a blow dryer or you are traveling with someone who will be sleeping while you are drying your hair, bring your own blow dryer. The blow dryer provided does not dry well and is very, very loud. But don't let that keep you from staying at this hotel, it is very nice.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 August 2013

We stayed 3 nights and were very pleased with the property. The staff was friendly and accommodating, the room was comfortable and pleasant and the pillows were outstanding! I would happily return here for another week.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Dallas, United States
Reviewed 31 July 2013

My family and I and another family friend of ours are going to San Antonio to visit The Alamo and The Riverwalk, we had a great time at Best Western Plus Atruim where we stayed, it is like 15 minutes to Downtown San Antonio...I like the over all cleanliness, our room was cozy and clean, the parking was good, we can see our car from our room, we love the breakfast, the front hotel was well lit and the environment was safe, over all, it was a great location, this was in Shertz, TX...great experience...loved the service of the staff, what else can I say...I will definitely recommend this hotel....thanks BEST WESTERN for a wonderful experience

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Schertz
Hampton Inn & Suites Schertz
La Quinta Inn & Suites Schertz
Hampton Inn & Suites Selma-San Antonio-Randolph AFB
Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio-Live Oak Conference Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio NE/Schertz
Comfort Inn and Suites

Been to Best Western Plus Atrium Inn? Share your experiences!