“Good change from BBQ and TexMex”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #48 of 66 Restaurants in Schertz
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We ate here when staying at the nearby La Quinta Inn. After several days of BBQ and TexMex we felt like something different. Very nice staff, and excellent selection of food. The prices are very reasonable and you get hearty portions.

1  Thank Nicole S

Reviewed 20 February 2013 via mobile

I walked into this Panda Express and was welcomed making me feel at home. The food was great especially the mushroom chicken. It was fresh and hot out of the pan. I would definitely return again.

Reviewed 26 April 2012

I ate at Panda Express fairly often last year during travel but this is probably my first time at Panda for almost a year. I generally like Chinese food and the good thing about Panda is that the tastes and quality are pretty consistent.

This restaurant gave a good portion on the meals and the people were patient, friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 31 December 2011

We used to get to go here often due to its location but last several visits have either been wrong, vegetables not fresh and they give you less and less meat. We will not be going back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 15 October 2009

I have been to the one on/ in Bandera Road area and a couple of others.. Chinese is my 3rd favorite food..

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook