“Great oysters!”
Review of Tookie's Seafood

Tookie's Seafood
Ranked #7 of 81 Restaurants in Seabrook
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

First trip to Tookies Seafood was a good experience. Went about 3p so it wasn’t crowded at all and ample parking. We chose the dz raw oysters which were so large that my hubby cut them in half to fit on a cracker. Very tasty and no disappointment here. We shared the special of the day (sufficient for our senior appetites) which was panko fried flounder with seafood stuffing topped with artichoke butter cream sauce. Not much stuffing so I’m glad we ordered the pontchartrain add on. It included a generous rice portion and fire veggies just a tad salty for our taste, but still good. Chris provided very good service.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Tookies Seafood has a good supply of large oysters this season and they are really tasty. I bit into a pearl which is supposed to be good luck. I had grilled oysters New Orleans style. Parmesan cheese on top with garlic butter and French bread for dipping.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

The restaurant was recommended by someone I met in passing. I was looking for good seafood and found it. Their menu has a wide variety of selections, both grilled and fried. Portions are large...so keep that in mind. The shrimp and grits was excellent. The grits came out in the shape of the state of Texas. Their was so many other great choices on the menu. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Tookies Seafood is a great place for lunch. The portions are large and very good. The prices are about average for the Seabrook waterfront area.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

This was my first time eating the broiled seafood platter and it won’t be the last. Every thing on the plate was awesome, especially the mahi-mahi. It was the best I ever had. Waiter was very friendly and attentive.