Quality Inn & Suites Seabrook Nasa Kemah
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$107
US$88
US$198
Best Western Plus Seabrook Suites(Seabrook)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$101
US$124
US$77
US$67
All reviewsbaconwafflesroom was cleansmall poolstay there againcookiesthe general managerchoice hotelsbusiness centerjohnson space centerquiet locationa great place to staydown the roadshort driveclear lakeeasy accessvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Nice staff great breakfast. Clean rooms and hotel and parking was never an issue even tho hotel was booked two nights we were there.The front desk staff dealt with noisy people immediately. Nice location close to Kemah and other attractions. Easy walk to the Turtle Club which was a fun neighborhood bar!! Will be back!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Great room for a great price with an amazing breakfast!! The beds it’s were comfortable. The staff was friendly. The location was perfect for the stuff we were doing. The only thing that kept me from giving this a 5 star is lack of an indoor or heated pool!

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank HeatherL518
Reviewed 10 March 2014

It's in a nice location if you are going to Kemah...just a few minutes away. There was a hole in one of the sheets...right on top, easily seen, should not have been used on the bed. Bathroom sink was clogged too. I let them know that on the way out, probably just needed some drano. Room was clean though. We had a fine stay. Beds are extremely soft...just an FYI in case you like a firm bed. The breakfast was good...lots of choices. They had sausage, biscuits, gravy, bacon, eggs, muffins, bagels, yogurt, cereal, waffles, OJ, apple juice, coffee, pastries. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My husband and I needed a place to stay the day before we had to leave on our cruise. Booking was easy and we found the place without any problems. Check in went very well and the lady at the front desk Selena was very sweet and helpful. We had to park in the back to get to our room but no big deal because there was plenty of parking so I didn't have to park far. Our room was clean, roomy and very comfortable. Selena helped my husband with the directions to get to places of interest. The amenities were great and it was so quiet. The guy at check out was just as nice and helpful but I can't remember his name. I will stay at this hotel the next time I am in the area. Loved everything about it!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beccahelen
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Needed a hotel to stay the night before a cruise. Not being familiar with the area I had to randomly pick a place. I was very pleased with this hotel. The lobby is attractive. Everywhere it was very clean.The rooms are spacious, including a small refrigerator/freezer, microwave, and sink which we didn't need but nice to know they are available. The complimentary breakfast had many hot and cold foods to choose from. There is a nice pool but we didn't have time to use it. The hotel is reasonably priced. My only complaint is the bath towels are very stiff, rough. Felt like my skin was being exfoliated. It was only about a 15 minute drive to the Bayport Cruise Terminal.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family