“Excellent Italian food”

Description: Zip Code: 78155-7441 Phone Number: (830) 386-0599
Seguin, Texas, United States
“Excellent Italian food”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My husband and I were hesitant to eat here, we had just got back from Italy, but we were pleasantly surprised! I had the chicken Parmesan and it was wonderful and the garlic bread was so good! The items on the menu would appeal to someone who does not like Italian food also, chicken fried steak, burgers and other yummy selections. Everything is priced right too! Beer and wine are also available.

• Visited March 2014

Seguin, Texas
“Good Food”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Sometimes the service is a little slow, but the food is worth it. We have been there several times and will go back again.

• Visited November 2013
Seguin, Texas
“Worst service; Worst food”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I was served raw meatballs w/ my spaghetti and when I told the waiter about it he smiled and said are they good? I said they are raw, I'm not eating it. He smiled, walked away, came back 10-15 min later, asked how it was. I said horrible, its raw. He looked down at my full plate of food and took it away, charged me for the food and expected a tip. Ya, don't ever eat here. Ever! If my kids were not with me I would have made a scene. They absolutely don't care if the food is raw and if you complain all you get is a smile from a waiter who seems like he is in outer space. This place is a joke. I always wondered why I never see any cars there when I drive by, now I know. Horrible first experience and my last. Hope it shuts down and turns into a Burger King or something. What a joke they are. They need to change their name to meatball sushi. Or raw meatballs are us. Italians should be upset they are calling their food Italian food, I promise it is not!

• Visited March 2014
Crosby, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst Italian Food Ever!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

When we got to the restaurant, the hostess set us right away but took 10 minutes before anyone brought us menus or asked if we wanted anything to drink. When our waitress started waiting on us, she was good at least. When I got my chicken and pasta dish, it was so spicy I couldn't eat it. When I told the waitress while crying because of the spice, she was great and took it away to get me another plate. When the second plate came, NO taste at all in the sauce except for the large piece of onion skin that was bigger than the chicken in the dish. Owner was rude and wanted me to pay for my food which I said no, I would pay for salad I ate but nothing else. Table next to us had the same problem but owner was even ruder to them!

• Visited September 2013
vacationfamily3
“Second visit not such a charm.”
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

I came last year and when I returned again this year was disappointed. Understaffed, hot, food not as tasty this time around.

• Visited August 2013