Comfort Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seguin(Seguin)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$73
US$79
Hampton Inn Seguin(Seguin)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$121
US$97
Texas Inn(Seguin)
US$79
  • Room Service
US$68
Motel 6
TownePlace Suites Seguin(Seguin)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$91
TownePlace Suites
Hotels.com
All reviewsnew braunfelschoice hotelsstayed herefront deskbed was comfortablewafflesother hotels in the areaminute drivefridge and microwavewould stay here againtxbobstormmotelsink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 November 2010

It's a nice Comfort Inn but I'd stayed at others that were alot nicer and cleaner. Maybe I'm spoiled but I expected something alittle better and cleaner after reading the reviews. The bathroom had seen it's better days, it was clean but there was mold around the tub and tile. I probably wouldn't stay there again and probably wouldn't have a need to. There's not alot to choose from between San Antonio and Houston. Breakfast was average and not alot of eating places nearby.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2010

After checking out of one hotel because it was ghastly, I drove across the street to this Comfort Inn. The woman at the front desk was very helpful and understanding. She gave me a suite for the price of a regular room. The room itself was fantastic. It was clean, comfortable and the bed was like sleeping on a cloud. The suite was enough to rival some suites at high-end hotels that I've stayed in. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2010

Having stayed in other hotels in the area, this was our first stay here. We stayed 8 days on business. Very nice hotel and service. We will be staying here again next month for sure.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2010

Having spent the night in the hot hell that was the old Holiday Inn across the street the previous night, my husband and I were pleasantly surprised at the quality of this hotel. Of course, we were sunburned and exhausted from Schitterbaun, so getting to the room and slathering on aloe was the top priority of our evening. Check-in was quick and the desk clerk was sympathetic and friendly. The beds were super comfy and soft.

We awoke to a fantastic breakfast with Texas-shaped waffles and good coffee. All in all... a great stay and we will return here next time we go to Schlitterbaun!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2008

Stayed here over Memorial Day weekend. Clean and very quiet. Breakfast was above average. Hotel within short driving distance of most area attractions. Several restaurants nearby. Front desk staff very friendly. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)