“I wanted a place where I could park my motorcycle outside my door”
Review of Days Inn Seguin TX

Days Inn Seguin TX
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Seguin
Reviewed 10 September 2013

. I found it here. The Staff here was very helpful and very nice. Price was very reasonable. The room was adequate, a little outdated but generally clean. Sleeping was ok as bed was old and a little lumpy. The property is located across the street from IHOP which was nice for breakfast in the morning. I must admit that I am somewhat spoiled because much of my travel is business and my company prefers Hilton properties. That said, I was very satisfied considering the price point. Overall not a bad stay at all.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 7 August 2013

I needed a room east of San Antonio as I had business there the next day downtown and I didn't want to make the longer drive to San Antonio from Houston that late at night. I chose this based on the location and other reviews. I was pleased with the friendliness of the staff and the room was adequate and very clean. It was very quiet also being a block off the interstate. I also chose this place for the frig and microwave in the room. I had several coolers full of food and they all fit perfectly in the frig. If you need a reasonably priced clean room for a night or more and don't want to pay the high prices in downtown San Antonio (it's a little more than 30 minutes to downtown), this is a good choice.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgraded room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

We're pulling a 5th wheel, which needed extensive repairs. But when the trailer goes into the shop, we have no home...and neither do our 2 dogs Max and Rosie. AAA found us the least expensive (4 day stay) hotel, which accepted pets. The room was attractive (esp. for the price) and spotless, with a fridge and microwave. The staff was helpful with suggestions for a dog park and restaurants. Awesome! Ask for Nick...he was esp. helpful.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 23 June 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 26 May 2013

We had softball tounament we had reserved over 10 rooms , we had got best price deal compare to all other hotels in area. Eventhough rain washed away our game we enjoyed by big pool side with tent and when it rained we were provided larg breakfast area for kids to eat lunch together. Front desk clerk was nice and courtseous. Hotel is old but its wellkept and kids enjoyed nice full hot breakfast...Bacon, Waffel, Eggs and much more ..will book it again for next year tounament

Room Tip: If you are traveling with Kids you want to stay facing poolside...nice courtyard
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank Catherine M
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Cleaning staff was rude. They ignored "do not disturb" signs and woke me up twice while I was working nights. On the last day of my stay my key stopped working. Apparently someone told the front desk I had checked out early when I hadn't. I clarified that I was leaving in the morning. At 1 am, a man walked into my room because they assigned my room to him while I was still in it. It scared me half to death. When I adressed the issue with the front desk she was unsympathetic and simply said she thought it was empty. The room hadn't even been cleaned the day before and obviously no one had checked. This hotel has no regard for personal safety of guests or service quality.

• Stayed: March 2013