“Great food, Great Service”

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Ranked #13 of 40 Restaurants in Selma
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 5 May 2013

We had a glass of wine in the bar while waiting for a table. Lots of options and specials to choose from. We decided to share an appetizer of stuffed mushrooms and flatbread pizza that was recommended by our waiter.

There are newer reviews for Romano's Macaroni Grill

Reviewed 11 April 2013

Nice convenient location. I think there is so much competition these days, it just does not have anything that sets it apart from the crowd. It is a bit pricey. The service was good, but we did have the feeling that "turning tables" was the goal.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I ordered the Eggplant Parmesian. It was FANTASTIC! My boyfriend ordered the Salmon. It was not that appetizing. Our server was really busy but she tried to stay on top of taking care of us. The dessert was plain and very disappointing. We ordered the strawberry cheesecake. The cheesecake had no flavor and we were served only 6 slices of strawberries and they were gray. ICK. We probably won't go back.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

Better chains around but not a restaurant I would avoid. Being100% Italian I found the food a little on the bland side!

Reviewed 19 April 2012

My family is so disappointed in all the new changes. Not the same at all. Different menu, new food. We gave it 3 last tries. I could go on about all the faults but see for yourself. I'm really bummed because this is a place where we'd always meet for large family birthdays and celebrate different occasions. We always reserved the tables by the the burning fire. : (