“Prime Rib”

Ranked #22 of 40 Restaurants in Selma
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 22 October 2013

My prime rib was cooked to perfection. A variety of good side dishes to selecr from. My faves: sweet potoato and green beans.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

The Outback serves the best margaritas for $5. They are served in a martini glass and ice cold. Perfect with their coconut shrimp. Best kept secret at The Forum. Ask for the $5.00 margarita.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Seared ahi tuna in a pepper coating. Delicious. And of course a blooming onion. Can't resist the onion.
The service was great, kept my strawberry lemonade full the whole time.

Reviewed 9 June 2012

Decided to visit this restaurant with my wife the other night. Call ahead seating worked perfectly. We arrive and were seated immediately. Our waiter was a bit over the top an made me feel like I was at TGI Fridays. He also worked too hard to make a positive impression and checked on us way too often. Otherwise his service was good. My wife’s steak was cooked just as she ordered it—medium well. Mine was overcooked—I ordered medium. I did not send it back because I did not want to wait another 20 minutes for another steak. It was edible but not what I wanted. I’d also just watched another customer complain about his steak being overcooked. The manager came over and talked to him but the customer did not leave happy. This tells me the cooks have a problem. Won't be back as there are better steak houses in the area.

Reviewed 24 January 2012

Service is very good at this store and, as usual, the steaks are done to the best standards. Meals well thought out.