“Good food good time.”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #11 of 43 Restaurants in Selma
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 April 2012

My wife and I wanted to try something other than our usual burger joint, so we stopped in on Sunday afternoon. The folks at the door greeted us and sat us down right away. The waiter came right over and was very friendly. He explained the menus and told is it was happy hour. He then brought us a basket of fries and two styles of dipping sauce, both were delicious. We ordered the special burger of the day and a couple of draft beers. The beer was served ice cold and in a frosted mug. Our food arrived quickly and was very good. Alot of food for the price. They let you create your own burgers and add anything your imagination can think of. Lots of tv sets for the sports buffs and very family friendly. We really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 14 March 2012

The burgers and salads are excellent. We have tried several entrees and were pleased with each one. Staff is friendly and professional. We eat there regularly and recommend it.

Reviewed 22 January 2012

the burgers are HUGE and very tasty, good selection of toppings; the only thing I don't like about the place is the seating: the tables are too high and too close to the seats, no way to adjust them.

Reviewed 8 October 2011

Unclean, over priced, unfriendly, and the food was not good,...really really not good! I am very disappointed and will NEVER go there again. My family went in hungry and left unsatisfied bc the food was all so nasty we couldn't make ourselves eat it. Would have complained but the waitor never came to check on us. Sad for my kids bc they were hungry but their food was cold and not cooked. :(

1  Thank unhppy
Reviewed 13 August 2009

I don't see what's so great about Red Robin. Longhorn Cafe is just down the street and the food is much better and the prices are more affordable!

1  Thank SunflowerSue0

Been to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? Share your experiences!