“Will not go back”

Freddy's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Selma
Reviewed 8 May 2012

This is not the place to go if you want a hamburger or what they call a steak burger! The meat is so thin it looks like lace. When we were there they messed up our order and rather than just correcting it they went into a dissertation of excuses. Better frozen ice cream/ custard next door at Chick-fil-A. They do have good fries.

Reviewed 27 April 2012

Went to this place last night, watched one of the employees pull some food from the trash and put it on my plate, when I refused the order and told the manager what had happened they called the police, because I was disruptive to their store. I can not believe they audacity of this. I have been in contact with the health department. Eat at your own risk. BTW the police were more concerned with why the store called 911 when they talked with the witnesses in the store and realized I did nothing wrong!!

Reviewed 24 November 2011

Everytime I have been here its been worse! The first two times I thought maybe it was the staff ...or maybe this is a new person who is still training.. The foul mouthed girl at the counter short changed me. When I brought it to her attention she acused me of not being able to count then that I was trying to get free money. The food was not what I ordered each time! the manager tried to make it up to me with a free fries... they were cold and then the staff eyeballed me for complaining. The bathroom was messy. My visits were worse each time. I never recommend this place and infact tell everyone to go to McDonalds for a better meal.

1  Thank TigerlillyBlossom
Reviewed 24 July 2009

I've eaten here twice. Both times my burgers were so salty and greasy I couldn't finish them. The fries (tiny and crunchy) would be great if they weren't also over-salted. I won't be going back. Can't comment on the frozen custard as I didn't try it.

1  Thank Zwipp
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Alamo Heights, Texas
Reviewed 11 March 2009

Good fast food burgers.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Freddy's Frozen Custard? Share your experiences!