“Comfortble and friendly”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Sherman
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Sherman
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed here for 1 night, and the room were very spacious and comfortable, staff was very friendly, and breakfast was good with waffles, and the standard continental breakfast. The coffee was the best that I have had in a long time. The outside pool and hot tub were nice, and the hotel has also added a pergola, and gazebo in the outside court area next to the pool. This was a good stay overall, and I would come back.

Room Tip: Call ahead.
2  Thank Jim45Texas

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Except for the dirty sheets and unclean bathroom, and poor housekeeping the Hotel and employees were cordial and helpful! Several Families in our party stayed there. We were there for a Family Reunion at my suggestion. Dates June 21 and 22nd, 2014 Then we stayed in Witchita Falls, La Quinta Hotel June 23rd.

1  Thank Ralph M
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The room was not completely clean. Their were pillowcases left on the floor in the room as we checked in. Their was trash from the previous stay left in trash can. And neither trash can in the room or bathroom had trash bags in them. The bathroom was not completely stocked with bath towels. I called down to the front desk to request additional towels and was told I would have to wait until the housekeeping staff arrived before I could get them. I got them 1 hr prior to the check-out time outside my door in a plastic bag on the floor. The best thing about this hotel was the pool and jucuzzi area.

2  Thank lyshawnp
A La Quinta traveler
Flower Mound, Texas

1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I normally travel with our three dogs, one of which is an extremely sweet and disciplined Doberman. La Quinta's tolerance of pets causes me to look for the hotels along my route. The staff and the other guests at this hotel were friendly toward me and my dogs. There's a very good Mexican restaurant within a short walk. GPS directions were wrong for my system, making finding the hotel difficult. The manager was aware of this issue.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 14 June 2014

There are no up-scale hotels I know of in Sherman. This one is one of four on I-75. While we are traveling to visit our daughter in school there, as a businessperson, I am impressed with how this property stays current (good Wi-Fi, plat-panel with hook-up... ), is maintained, and staffed: everyone is friendly and helpful. Always a good experience and excellent value.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sherman
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75
Quality Suites Sherman
Quality Suites Sherman
#4 of 9 in Sherman
Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Sherman? Share your experiences!