“Fresh & Delicious”

Cuisines: American, Soups
Ohio
“Fresh & Delicious”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Soup, sandwiches, and breakfast are featured all day. Coffee and desserts, of course, look great. I had the scrambled eggs with toast and a veggie soup that was made fresh. Both delicious! Soups are made on certain days and the staff were happy to answer questions. I will definitely visit again.

Visited August 2014

Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Maybe the plain coffee is good but...”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stopped in and ordered a Mocha Cappuccino, my husband went in for it. I've had these at Gloria Jean's in Colorado, Starbucks and at the coffee shop in the bookstore on Texoma. All were really good but the one I got at The Java Stop Cafe was horrible. It tasted like watered down chocolate syrup and my husband was overcharged for it. It should have cost 4.25 plus tax but he ended up paying over 6.00 for it. I would have gone and got a refund but we were already headed elsewhere.

• Visited July 2014
“Great Little Coffee Shop and Cafe”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

This little out of the way Coffee shop serves great sandwiches and homemade soups.
They give prompt courteous service to customers. Conveniently located close to Grayson County college and Grayson County Airport (Perrin Field).

• Visited March 2013