“Always a good time”

Painting with a Twist- Sherman
Ranked #4 of 12 things to do in Sherman
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have been several times to Painting with a Twist and it's always been fun. This last time was for my birthday. Had a room full of friends and we had a blast. The staff is always so wonderful and helpful. We fully intend to go back as often as we can.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Karen M

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I've been twice and both times were so much fun! My daughter and sister and I laughed and talked and painted together and came home with something we were proud of. Staff is wonderful and seem to enjoy helping and watching us have fun. Great for birthday parties or just a night out.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I didn't want to go to PWAT, because I can't draw or paint. I gave in and went with some friends and walked out the doors feeling like I was "transformed in to Picasso" I had a great time in a relaxing and fun atmosphere. Our artist, D'Ahn, made it fun and was very helpful. I am so proud of my work that I plan to frame it for my home. THANK YOU PWAT for finding my artistic side...watch out world.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I really liked that they told you tips and the kind employees. My friend loved the experience and I would go every day if it was possible and I also enjoyed the paint quality!!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

This class teaches everyone of all ages in all walks of life how to paint AND most importantly how to have fun while they are doing it. I have been with girlfriends, sisters, co-workers, my spouse for date night, my daughters, my neighbor, doesn't matter WHO you go with, JUST GO!!! You will LOVE IT! The staff if super nice and super funny, and great teachers!