“Snyder Baymont”

Baymont Inn & Suites Snyder
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Snyder

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Hallsburg
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Never stayed in a Baymont Inn before but we needed to stop for the evening and it looked clean on appearance. Got a King Bed very nice and clean cool room. One lil problem its next to a Truck Stop so a lil noisy not bad though. Our room was thankfully away from the pool area and noise of hall traffic. The continental breakfast was par and area clean. The eggs were covered in salsa and the big TV was on a Spanish channel the entire time, OY, I knew we were still in Texas but geez and we were the only couple in their at the time!!! This Hotel is off the Highway and you have to go into Snyder for dining.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank HallsburgSodbuster
Rosemary R, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Snyder, responded to this review, 10 September 2014
Thank you for your review, I apologize for your bad experience in the breakfast area, we at times have companies that come in and change the channels, which in this case that's what was done.
But I apologize for that. And I am glad that your stay was a very pleasant and quite one, but I am hoping that you give us another chance to make it all a better stay. Thank you management and staff.
Joshua, Texas
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

I went here and had a not so positive experience and the desk help was no help. However, the general manager was extremely helpful, very friendy and took care of my issues. Nice, newer hotel with good wifi.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
I am very happy that I was able to answer all your questions and was able to settle things as I am trained to do, and that's in a very professional matter. We hope you give us another chance to make your stay a very pleasant one. Thank you again Mrs. Ramos you have a very wonderful day.
Dallas
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

After reading the below review seems to that lady is just wanting something for free or was just in bad mood.. I always stay here at Baymount when I come to Snyder for business. This is the best hotel in this small town. Coming from the city I've had me shares of good & bad experiences in really nice hotels. I'm a continued guest here because not only is the room nice and very well kept. It's the employees and the managements that make wonderful. The General Manager Rose Mary, is so friendly & nice that it makes the stay very nice. And her staff are so nice and always welcome me with a smile. There breakfast is to fantastic especially the waffle maker haha.

But traveling from Miami to Texas in staying in Snyder at Baymount it's always wonderful. These guys make you feel welcomed.

Thank you Rose Mary & staff for always making my stay wonderful.

• Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Lupe R
Rosemary R, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Snyder, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Wow! We are so thankful to have such amazing guest as yourself and your family. Greeting you with a smile is our pleasure and one of our expectations. We loved having you all stay with us and we greatly appreciate your kind words about our hotel. I hope to see you all again very soon!