“Somewhat disappointed”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We went on a Sunday night as a party of three. We had eaten there years earlier and were looking forward to this visit. The food took a very long time to come to the table and the place was not even three quarters full. The food itself was good. There seemed to be a lot more Mexican food on the menu than there was on our previous visit.

There are newer reviews for Cap'n Roy's

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

The food was great! The portions that I received were quite large. I was surprised at how much I received. My favorite thing was actually the fumi salad. I noticed on the menu that you could bring in something that you yourself caught and they would cook how you wanted.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We fell in love a few years ago, but have always paid homage each trip to the other staples. Well no more. When it comes to Seafood, or anything else they have on menu this by far is best food you can get on the island.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I was getting my FJ cruiser washed at the lazar wash next door the guy said it was good so we tired it. It had a few best od S.P.I. sings in the window and they were right. I had the blackened shrimp tacos (I had mine on flour tortilla, so I got one large taco rather than three small on corn tortillas) It was very good sides were excellent the red bean may be the best I have ever had defiantly best had at a restaurant. Its small limited seating so get there early.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I choose this restaurant because of the Trip Advisor reviews. When we arrived, we were promptly greeted. The menu was very straightforward and well priced. We ordered the deluxe seafood plate. They were out of oysters, which was fine with us, so they gave us extra shrimp. Everything was wonderful! The kids ordered kid food. No complaints here!