“Grilled shrimp tacos ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Came here cause we heard it was good. The wait was short it's a seat yourself kind of place but it doesn't disappoint. We had the beast and the grilled shrimp tacos! And they were the bomb!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Captain Roy was a real friendly owner welcomes every one to his Restaurant .The food was outstanding!! We noticed a lot of local people eat here often. One of the best Restaurants on the Island we are going back tonight .

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We were so glad that we gave this restaurant a try. The food is very very goodand the prices were reasonable. The owner is the one who greets you at the door and seats you. I have read other reviews where the owner wasn't able to accommodate large groups and was rude to the customers. I can tell you that there were six of us and he did everything he could to seat us quickly. He was very nice and not rude at all. Keep in mind that this restaurant is small and they only have 4 top and 2 top tables. So with larger groups you will have to split up. We did that, but he made sure to seat us next to each other. I highly recommend this place, but understand that you may have to wait a while for a seat if there are more than four of you. The only thing I think the owner should do is move to a bigger location. That would eliminate people not being able to try this amazing food.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The food was really great, so was our waiter, but to us the food was over priced, and no mixed drinks on an Island restaurant didn't make since to us. The food being so good but the portions does not fit the prices, easy fix and I think Cap'n Roy's could run with the best of them. Oh and putting the gratitude tip in on a family could cut back great tips for your waiters, I normally give a $20.00 tip but since they put in the $10.81 the waiter almost got screwed but he was that good I still added a extra $15.00.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I heard wonderful things about this place, tried to stop in for dinner with my family, and to be fair we had a rather large group. We walked in just to see how long the wait might be, we were told, and i quote, "my god! I have 25 people waiting right now and it is just not going to happen for you!" and in the most rude of tones of voice! We called around 2-230 the next day still wanting to try the place, thinking it was just a busy night and they are not always that rude, but we were told over the phone, there is no way for them to accommodate us. Yikes, I couldn't believe how rude they were both times.

1  Thank shutterbugbynature